We are pleased to announce a speed dating event coming up on Friday, November 2nd. Last time rocked; high on that energy, your PSD organizers decided to actually try and run more than one in a calendar year! As with last time, this is a fundraiser to support and promote various anti-racist activities in the Boston area and beyond.
Your registration options are:
INDIVIDUAL * GROUP * RETURNING DATER(S)
- Friday, November 2nd, 2018 from 6-10:00 p.m.
- The event will be held at The Armory,191 Highland Avenue, Somerville, MA
- $18.00 preregistration, $25.00 at the door. But no person will be turned away for lack of funds – please contact us!
- This space is accessible (accessibility card ideally forthcoming). There is limited parking. Taking the T to Davis Square and walking up Highland is strongly recommended. (There are also regular buses.)
- Check-in starts at 6 p.m. You must be there by 7 p.m.
- There will be food and drink (with and without booze). Pay bar.
- We are constantly looking for organizations, ideally with connections to the broader non-monogamous community, engaged with anti-racist work (e.g., The Network/la Red). If you know of any doing good work, please let us know.
Attire and costumes:
As usual, we expect people to dress up if they so desire. Heck, it is close to Halloween so go nuts if you want to! Costumes are super welcome, but be sure to allow for visibility, mobility, and seating ability. Also, if people can’t see your face at all, they might not check yes for a date. Think about whether you want to be creepy or not, in other words. More masquerade ball, less zombie apocalypse — or just come as your fabulous selves.
Regardless, we will supply the candy.
Note: We fully expect a mix of both costumed and not. Both are awesome ways for you to attend.
Hi, I am having an issue registering as an individual or as a group. The page loads with a ‘bad gateway’ error message.
We had a server malfunction – it should be repaired now.